5 different reserach projects have been given altogether 150 million NOK this summer. The lucky winners are:
- «Thermoelectric materials: nanostructuring for improving the energy efficiency of thermoelectric generators and heat-pumps». UiO in cooperation with NTNU, UiS, SINTEF, UiA and IFE and foregin partners.
- «Functional oxides for clean energy technologies: fuel cells, gas separation membranes and electrolysers». SINTEF in cooperation with NTNU and UiO.
- «Carbon Dioxide as a Future Feedstock for Chemicals, Polymers, and Fuels». SINTEF in cooperation with Høgskolen i Telemark, Norner and UiO.
- «Biodegradable Nanoparticles in Cancer Diagnosis and Therapy». Oslo University Hospital in cooperation with NTNU, norwegian industry and foregin universities.
- «The Norwegian Nanocellulose Technology Platform». PFI in cooperation with NTNU, UiS, UiB, Østfoldforskning, NORUT and foregin reserach institutes.
Read more (in norwegian)